Senior Warden/Business Manager
Camping Skye is a highly successful community-owned campsite in Broadford, Isle of Skye. As we prepare for our fifth season we are seeking to recruit a full time Senior Warden/Business Manager.
The Senior Warden will lead our mission to be a welcoming, friendly site with a high standard of customer service and the place of choice to relax, explore and enjoy Skye, Raasay and the mainland.
This is a ‘hands on role’ covering all aspects of the business,
- Maintaining high standards of customer care
- Managing the Camping Skye team
- Duty warden
- Ongoing development of marketing, social media, booking, and site IT systems
- Administration of financial and accounting systems
- Managing the site Environment, Health and Safety performance
- Continued business development
This is a full-time permanent position offering a salary of £30,000pa.
Applications closing date is 10th December 2021. If you would like to apply please contact us at email@example.com for more details, a full job description and information on how to apply.
Camping Skye is run as a community owned campsite on behalf of the Broadford and Strath Community Company.